Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ta-da!

I have been very hesitant to do anything in the nursery. 
I feel like I'll jinx us if I start planning too far in advance. 
But, I really wanted to do something for our son. So, I completed this craft about a week ago. 

It's supposed to be a mobile, but after seeing how my cats were eyeing it, I've decided to just use it for decoration in the corner of the nursery above the glider & ottoman. Otherwise, I feel like I'd have 2 naughty cats falling on the baby during nap time because they were trying to grab the damn thing. 

I found this tutorial on Pinterest. 

It's straightforward and it's not difficult, but I've got to tell you...it's very tedious! Also potentially painful. My hand cramped up like 10 times throughout the project. But it was sooooo worth it! Don't you think? 






No comments:

Post a Comment