Thursday, May 8, 2014

3D Ultrasound!

I'm gonna be honest...I've never really been a fan of 3D ultrasounds. I always thought they looked a little weird, like melted candle wax. 

But then I saw a 3D ultrasound of my son and I loved getting to see his facial features. I know that all babies sort of look alike at this point, but I think we've got one handsome boy in there. (:

He was curled up and had either his hands or his feet in front of his face the whole time.
 In most of these, he had his foot in his face. 
I thought it was so cute.

Arm in front of his face

Look at those chubby cheeks!


There's that foot again...

His little grouchy face.

Again with the foot! What a little contortionist. 

Holding his nose. 

I had a lot of fun getting to see our little guy from such a new perspective. 
Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

-K


No comments:

Post a Comment